Asus has released its latest and the thinnest smartphone Zenfone Zoom in Jan- 2016. Zenfone Zoom has very impressive hardware specs and high-end features with latest Android operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It also has 2.5 -GHz of Z3580 quad-core Intel Atom processor with the combination of 4 GB RAM. Overall its performance is very nice. The users who have got this attractive smartphone and now willing to customize should first have to Root Asus Zenfone Zoom. I have an easy guide for you; if you are interested, to Root Asus Zenfone Zoom then follow the tutorial step by step.
Here we will use Zenfone-Root-Kit to Root Asus Zenfone Zoom. This is an easy tool with just one click root option. Just download the tool on your PC, unzip it and then run the script Root.bat with following steps.
Disclaimer: Use this guide to Root Asus Zenfone Zoom ZX550ML/ ZX551ML only. Not recommended for other devices. Also, it’s a high customizing operation and your device warranty may gets void. Proceed at your own risk.
- Backup of the entire data on Zenfone zoom is highly recommended.
- Also, sufficiently charge Zenfone Zoom’s battery.
- Download and then install Intel USB driver or Asus PCLink in your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode at Asus Zenfone zoom. [Settings. > Developer Options] – Full guide.
- Download Zenfone Root Kit from this link. |Link|.
Steps to Root Asus Zenfone Zoom with One Click Root Tool.
- First, install the Intel USB driver or Asus PC-Link at the PC. After that, you can connect any Asus Zenfone properly with PC.
- Next, download ZenfoneRootKit.xxx0614 at your PC. And then extract it.
- Now connect the Zenfone Zoom with PC properly using a USB cable.
- Then from the extracted ZenfoneRootkit folder, double-click ‘Root.bat’. file form window and Root.sh for Mac users.
- Now the Command prompt window runs on your screen, hit ‘Enter’ key on the keyboard.
- Wait till the process gets finished.
Tip: Command prompt window run as below.
That’s how to Root Asus Zenfone Zoom ZX550ML/ ZX551ML.