Hi, today we have shared a very important security topic that is how permanently Remove Sensitive Data from Your Disk. These are much interesting information for all of you. Everyone has lots of private information and personal data on their hard disk. However, sometimes that data became useless and you doesn’t need it anymore. In that case, you might be aware that anyone can recover the simply deleted data from your hard disk. And that is a major headache for most of you that how to permanently remove sensitive data from your disk. So don’t worry here is the solution, now you can do it. I will show you an easy software, using that you can permanently remove sensitive data from your disk.
“Eraser” is the app that gives you the peace of mind. Download the application and then delete all you useless data securely. Eraser overwrites several times with carefully random patterns to permanently remove sensitive data. Also, it’s a free and easy software. Download the tool and then securely delete all your private info, data, business record, and documents.
- Supported almost all Windows version.
- Can also run on Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000
- Supported with any disk drive.
- Can delete files, folders, and the previously deleted complements.
- High Customizable Scheduler.
Download Eraser application for Window- |Link
How to Permanently Remove Sensitive Data from Your Disk
- Download and install the tool in your windows PC.
- Navigate to the folder or file you want to delete permanently.
- Select and right-click on the item you want to remove permanently, then select Eraser menu and then click on the Erase tab on the popup menu.
- Eraser will do the entire task automatically, accept if prompt any warning and wait for process completion.
- You will get a notification at the end.
Compatible Windows Version:
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 3).
- Window Server 2003 (with Service Pack 2).
- Win- Vista.
- Window Server 2008.
- Windows 7,8 ,10.
- Window Server 2012.