Huawei P8 Lite has another Android 6.0 updated build (EMUI 4.0 B581 Marshmallow]. The update is specific for the European region countries. The users at the region are getting this B581 Marshmallow build via OTA. However, at some of the countries users are still waiting. If you also doesn’t updated yet then here is the official download link to manually download and update P8 Lite ALE-L21 to B581 OTA build. Download the package and then follow the guide to flash it.
DISCLAIMER: Using this guide only Update Huawei P8 Lite Single SIM ALE-L21 to B581 Marshmallow. Don’t flash this B581 on any other variant. Also, flash only at your own risk.
- Device Model: Huawei P8 Lite – [ALE-L21] Single SIM.
- Firmware: Android 6.0 Marshmallow [EMUI 4.0].
- Build No: B581/ (ALE-L21C432B581).
- Region: European countries.
- Status: Full OTA Package [Official].
- Fully backup the entire data at P8 Lite before starting the update process.
- Also, charge the P8 Lite battery at least 70% to safely update the device.
- USB driver or Hi-Suite of Huawei should be installed at the PC for smooth connectivity. [Download Link]
- Your device should ALE-L21 Single SIM with C432 cust number.
Download B581 Marshmallow for P8 Lite Single SIM: |Official Link| – |Size: 1.1 GB|
Steps update Huawei P8 Lite Single SIM to B581 Marshmallow.
- Download B581 OTA package at the PC and then extract.
- At extracted contents, you will find Update.app file there.
- Now connect P8 lite to PC and copy the Update.app file into the external micro SD dload folder. [create new folder with dload name if not found there]
- Now disconnect P8 and turn off.
- Now press and hold the VOLUP+DOWN+POWER keys at the same time for a few seconds.
- This will reboot device and initiates update process.
- Wait until completion of the process and auto reboot.
That’s how to Update Huawei P8 Lite Single SIM ALE-L21 to B581 Marshmallow.