The official Marshmallow B585 EMUI 4.0 OTA for Huawei P8 Lite has been rolled out recently. The update is aimed to improve the performance and stability as well the latest security patches. If you are not able to get OTA alert for any reason, then flash it manually. We provide the download link and easy step by step instructions to install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B585 Firmware manually. Follow the full guide without skipping any step.
Note: This guide and update build are intended only to download and Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B585 Firmware [Single SIM – Europe]. So, don’t flash or try on any other device. Also, proceed everything only at your own risk.
- Device Name: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM).
- Model Number: ALE-L21
- Android: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware Build: B585/ ALE-L21C432B585
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 22-11-2016
- Status: Official/ stable – [Full firmware].
Download Marshmallow B585 for Huawei P8 Lite L21. |Official Link | Size- 1.6GB.
Update File: [update.zip].
- Backup of the entire existing data on P8 Lite is highly recommended before processing.
- Also, make sure that the battery of P8 is charged more than 70%.
- Install Huawei USB driver or Hi-Suite at the windows PC. | Link
- Also, the P8 Lite single SIM with C432 is compatible with this update.
P8 Lite Dual SIM update here → [Install B584 Marshmallow on P8 Lite Dual SIM]
Steps to Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B585 Firmware
- Download the B585 Update zip from the link above and then extract.
- So, it the extracted update folder you will get “dload” named folder.
- Then connect P8 Lite to PC and copy that dload folder onto the home directory of micro SD card.
- Now unplug and switch off P8 Lite completely.
- At off position, press and hold VOLUME UP + DOWN+ POWER keys all at once for a couple of seconds.
- Finally, the installation initiates and get rebooted after completion.
So that’s how to Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B585 Firmware [Single SIM] Europe. If you have any issue or question, then don’t hesitate to contact us.