Here’s the step by step instructions to Install Nougat on OnePlus 3 via Resurrection Remix Unofficial ROM. The device is a couple of years old with mid budget and mid hardware specification. However, the company not willing to provide further updates officially. So, here we provide an easy and simple guide to Install Nougat on OnePlus 3 via Resurrection Remix ROM. The Resurrection Remix is a popular custom ROM among the users of Android. Thanks to developers for providing this latest build based on Android 7.0 nougat.
If you hold OnePlus 3 and willing to flash the latest Android nougat, then you are at the right place. Here we share everything on how to Install Nougat on OnePlus 3 via Resurrection Remix Unofficial ROM. This build of Resurrection Remix Unofficial ROM has all the latest features and enhancements of Nougat. Also, the build is an initial release and may contain some issues. However, you can fully enjoy the fun and features of Nougat on your OnePlus 3. If you are ready then follow the under listed steps completely, don’t miss any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Nougat on OnePlus 3 via Resurrection Remix Unofficial ROM. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on OnePlus 3; Like contact, gallery items, text messages and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of OnePlus 3 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of OnePlus at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on OnePlus 3, go to Settings → Developer options.
- OnePlus 3 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download Resurrection Remix for OnePlus 3 at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 at the PC [arm/ arm32]. | Link ↓
Steps to Install Nougat on OnePlus 3 via Resurrection Remix
- Download Resurrection Remix and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer to OnePlus 3 internal storage.
- Then follow steps in this guide → [Install Custom ROM via TWRP Recovery on any Device].
- Repeat Install on recovery mode after flashing ROM, and install Gapps Zip package.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot OnePlus 3 normally.
So that’s how to Install Nougat on OnePlus 3 via Resurrection Remix ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.