The most recent release of 2016 “Moto G4 Plus” unboxed just a few days back. The device has been manufactured by one of the smartphone’s giant family Motorola. Moto G4 Plus comes out of the box with a very powerful hardware and high performing technology. If you are planning to get the device then first check the entire characteristics and overall performance review of the device. I am sharing the detailed Moto G4 Plus Specification and full info in this article. Keep continue and see the entire Moto G4 Plus Specification and properties below.
Moto G4 PLUS is a successor of the Moto G family users. The device has very impressive specs as compared to cost. It has the latest Android operating system Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The camera, display, screen resolution, GPU, Processor, battery backup, RAM, storage, fingerprint scanner and other features of the device are very impressive. All these characteristics of Moto G4 PLUS show the capacity of the device. Below here you can check all these features.
Moto G4 Plus Specification and Complete Info.
Here we go, to show you the Moto G4 PLUS specification, check here and decide if you wish to buy.
- Device Name: Motorola Moto G4 Plus.
- Released date: May- 2016.
- Android OS: Android 6.0.1 – Marshmallow.
- Display: 5.7 Inches of Full-HD QHD resolution. capacitive touchscreen LCD.
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Quad-core / 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53.
- Processor: MSM8952 Qualcomm- Snapdragon 617.
- RAM: 2/ 3/ 4 GB.
- Internal storage: 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB.
- Rear Camera: 16 Megapixels dual lens.
- Front cam: 5 MP.
- Battery: 3000 mAh of Li-Lon Non-Removable- Fast charging support.
- SIM Card: Single.
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, EDGE.
- Micro-SD: Supported up to 128GB.
- Fingerprint: YES.
- C-USB: Yes.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Colors: Black/ White.
Also, read. [Download Stock Wallpapers Moto G4 Plus here].
Do share & like at FACEBOOK. TWITTER.