Today we provide here a good news for the users of Lenovo P2. Now the official update of Android 7.0 Nougat is available. Here we will show you the complete step by step method to Manually Update Lenovo P2 P2a42 on Stock Nougat Android 7.0. The update come with full latest features and enhanced performance. This update released very recently and is still live via OTA. However, some users have issues with OTA for any reason, so they will have to manually get these updates. And here we have everything you needed. The download link and complete step by step tutorial are listed below. Just follow the guide correctly to Manually Update Lenovo P2 P2a42 on Stock Nougat Android 7.0.
If you hold Lenovo P2 P2a42 and not received OTA alert yet, then you are at the right place. Here you can Manually Update Lenovo P2 P2a42 on Stock Nougat Android 7.0. We will guide you throughout the process and after if you felt. So, if you are ready and then let’s go and start the process.
ATTENTION: The undermentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Manually Update Lenovo P2 P2a42 on Stock Nougat Android 7.0. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware and root involves risks. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Lenovo P2 before proceeding.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Lenovo P2 has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB driver of Lenovo on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
Download Android 7.0 Stock Firmware for Lenovo P2: Link
Steps to Manually Update Lenovo P2 P2a42 on Stock Nougat Android 7.0
- Download Stock Nougat firmware from the above link on the PC.
- Then rename the downloaded firmware file to “update.zip”.
- Now connect the P2 via USB cable to PC and move the renamed firmware “update.zip” file, into the SD card primary folder.
- Then disconnect and turn off Lenovo P2.
- Now boot the device into Recovery Mode via press and hold the Vol- down + Power buttons for a couple of seconds at the same time.
- Then at the recovery main screen tap “Apply Update from the SD Card’.
- Now locate and select the update.zip file and confirm.
- Finally, wait for normal reboot and process completion.
So that’s how to Manually Update Lenovo P2 P2a42 on Stock Nougat Android 7.0. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.