This guideline will help you to know “How install XXS2BQ1J android 7.0 Nougat galaxy A5 A520F official update?”. For this read the following steps in order to install the latest XXS2BQIJ Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on your Galaxy A5 A520F (2017). Samsung announced XXS2BQIJ Android 7.0 Nougat update. This will maintain build which carries the latest security patch and other minor changes. It is a good idea to keep your Galaxy A5 (2017) updated and will help you to don’t face any issues.
Onto how you can get this firmware running on your phone, you should check with OTA(Over-the-air) update system or try the Samsung Smart Switch app. If you don’t find the update on these services, don’t worry, you can still install the update using our manual method given ahead.
Our procedure utilizes Odin and the official update package from Samsung. You can easily update Galaxy A5 (2017) A520F to XXS2BQIJ Android 7.0 Nougat official firmware– and also root Galaxy A5 (2017) A520F phone on this firmware. A520FXXS2BQIJ is a complete unbranded firmware, which means you should not get any pre-installed apps or extra language packs with this.
Samsung Smart Switch gives you some surety over not losing your data while updating your phone. However, we recommend that you always backup your stuff and all your apps, because you never know when something might happen to your phone while manually flashing firmwares. As you continue reading below, we will guide you how to install XXS2BQIJ Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy A5 (2017) A520F using ODIN. Let’s continue with the tutorial now.
XXS2BQIJ Android 7.0 Firmware Details
- Model SM-A520F
- Model name Galaxy A5
- Country France
- Version Android 7.0
- Changelist 11940524
- Build date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 01:58:32 +0000
- Security Patch Level 2017-10-01
- Product code XEF
- PDA A520FXXS2BQIJ
- CSC A520FOXA2BQI1
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) USB Drivers
You will need to connect your Android phone to the computer. For that, please make sure you have installed the USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) properly. If not, you can download the latest official drivers.
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Download XXS2BQ1J ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT GALAXY A5″ style=”squared” url=”https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-a5/SM-A520F/XEF/download/A520FXXS2BQIJ/194579/” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#000000″ icon=”fa-arrow-circle-o-down” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”0″]
STEPS INSTALL XXS2BQ1J ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT GALAXY A5:
Now here are the Android Nougat firmware installation instructions.
- First, download the Odin3_v3.12.5.zip which will help to install the firmware on your Galaxy device.
- Extract the zip file to a folder on the desktop of your PC.
- Then download and install the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Now do USB debugging option on your device by going to Settings> Developer options and then enable USB debugging.
- Backup all the important data of your device to a safe place as some data may get delete while installation.
- Now download the respective firmware for your region and extract it to a new folder. Once extracted, you will find a file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Now you have to boot your Galaxy A5 (2017) into the Download mode. You can do this by switching off your device and then holding the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons for a few seconds. Once you see a screen with an exclamation mark press the Volume up button to enter into the download mode.
- Now open the folder where you extracted the Odin files and launch Odin.
- Now connect your phone and your PC using a USB cable.
- The ID:COM on the Odin screen will be highlighted.Click the Options in Odin and make sure that on the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin.
- Now click on the BL button in Odin and add the firmware file that starts with BL in its name. The add the AP file to the AP section. Also, add the corresponding firmware files to the CP and CSC slots.
- If everything looks good, click on the Start button to initiate the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, a PASS! message will be displayed and your device will automatically reboot
- Since it is the first boot it might take more time than a normal boot so wait patiently till the boot process is completed.
Once the boot process is completed you will now be entered into the initial setup screen of Android 7.0 Nougat on your Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F.