Android 7.0.1 via CM14.1 official is now available for the OnePlus One smartphones. The users of OnePlus One can find here the download link and step by step installation instructions for CM 14.1 Nougat. We manage to provide you the detailed guide for successful updating your OnePlus One on Android 7.0.1 via CyanogenMod 14.1 custom ROM. CM 14.1 ROM for OnePlus One has all the latest features of Nougat along with lots of additional features, those are not available on stock firmware/ ROM. Thanks a lot to CM team for their efforts. However, this is a nightly build and might have some nominal issues, but your OnePlus One will receive the latest updates on daily basis, that might bring all the fixes. Here you will learn everything for how to download and Install OnePlus One CM 14.1 Official ROM.
Recently the CM developers have released CM14.1 builds for so many android devices and luckily OnePlus One is one of those. We have shared this guide to Install OnePlus One CM 14.1 only for the concerned users. The guide has everything you needed. Also, it’s expected that the ROM is stable and you will run your OnePlus One quite normally. Still, we are not 100% sure of all the features, if there is any issue we will not be responsible for that. Also, you may receive OTA updates twice a day for bugs fixing/ performance enhancements. So don’t worry if you are going to Install OnePlus One CM 14.1 official ROM. Follow the entire guide step by step, don’t miss any step.
Note: This tutorial and instructions are intended only to install OnePlus One CM 14.1 official ROM. Also, the process will wipe all your existing data on OnePlus One so, backup everything before proceedings. We www.guidebeats.com take no responsibility if anything goes wrong with your device. Install OnePlus One CM 14.1 only at your own risk.
- Before starting the process, take a proper backup of the entire data existing on OnePlus One.
- Also, charge the battery of OnePlus One more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of OnePlus at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on OnePlus One, go to Settings > Developer options.
- OnePlus One should have TWRP recovery already installed. | Install here
- Also, take Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download CM 14.1 Nougat latest build for OnePlus One at the PC. | Link
- Also, download Gapps package for CM 14.1 at the PC. | Link
Steps to Install OnePlus One CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download CM 14.1 and Gapps file from the links above for OnePlus One at the PC, and then move to OnePlus One internal storage.
- Now follow this concise guide to flash CM ROM →[Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery on any Android device].
- Repeat Step5 & Step6 of the guide but select Gapps Zip file from OnePlus One storage, to flash Google apps, then follow the remaining guide.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot OnePlus One.
So that’s how to download and Install OnePlus One CM 14.1 Official ROM. For any further clarity or question, do contact us.