CM14.1 official ROM based on Android 7.0.1 is now available for the OnePlus 2. The users of OnePlus 2 can find here the download link and installation instructions for CM 14.1 Android 7.0.1 Nougat. We manage to provide you the detailed guide for successful updating your OnePlus 2 on Android 7.0.1 via CyanogenMod 14.1 custom ROM. CM 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 2 has all the latest features of Nougat along with lots of additional features, those are not available on stock firmware/ ROM. Thanks a lot to CM team for their efforts. However, this is a nightly build and might have some nominal issues, but your OnePlus 2 will receive the latest updates on daily basis, that might bring all the fixes. Here you will learn everything for how to download and Install OnePlus 2 CM 14.1 Official ROM.
Note: This tutorial and instructions are intended only to install OnePlus 2 CM 14.1 official ROM. Also, the process will wipe all your existing data on OnePlus 2 so, backup everything before proceedings. We www.guidebeats.com take no responsibility if anything goes wrong with your device. Install OnePlus 2 CM 14.1 only at your own risk.
- Before starting the process, take a proper backup of the entire data existing on OnePlus 2.
- Also, charge the battery of OnePlus 2 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install the latest USB drive of OnePlus at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on OnePlus 2, go to Settings > Developer options.
- OnePlus 2 should have TWRP recovery already installed. | Install here
- Also, take Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download CM 14.1 Nougat latest build for OnePlus 2 at the PC. | Link
- Also, download Gapps package for CM 14.1 at the PC. | Link
Steps to Install OnePlus 2 CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download CM 14.1 and Gapps file from the links above for OnePlus 2 at the PC, and then move to OnePlus 2 internal storage.
- Now follow this concise guide to flash CM ROM →[Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery on any Android device].
- Repeat Step5 & Step6 of the guide but select Gapps Zip file from OnePlus 2 storage, to flash Google apps, then follow the remaining guide
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot OnePlus 2
So that’s how to download and Install OnePlus 2 CM 14.1 Official ROM. For any further clarity or question, do contact us.
Leave a Comment