Android 7.0 Nougat updates officially rolled out for Motorola Moto Z and Moto Z force a few days back. This Nougat updates for both Moto Z and Z force users are live via OTA. However, here we provide the step by step guide to download and Install Moto Z force and Moto Z Nougat Firmware [OTA]. This is the first official Nougat updates from the company for the latest and powerful Moto Z force and Moto Z smartphones. If you hold Moto Z force or Moto Z and didn’t still waiting for OTA notification, then let’s download and Install Moto Z force and Moto Z Nougat Firmware manually.
Moto Z and Z force both are the pretty nice and latest flagships smartphones of the giant Motorola. The device has the tremendous hardware specs and features. It’s already loaded with Android Marshmallow firmware but now the Android 7.0 official updates are also ready for the device. We have everything, the download link and easy instructions to download and Install Moto Z force and Moto Z Nougat Firmware. Follow the guide completely, don’t miss any step.
Note: This guide and update are only intended to Install Moto Z force and Moto Z Nougat Firmware [OTA]. So, don’t try to install on any other device. Also, proceed solely at your own risk, we don’t have any responsibility if you come to face any mishap.
- Perform a full backup of the entire contents on the device before proceedings.
- Also, charge the battery of the device more than 70%.
- Install the USB driver of Motorola on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Moto, go to → Settings →Developer options.
Download Moto Z force/ Moto Z Nougat Firmware
Moto Z OTA file for International variant – Download
Moto Z Droid OTA file for EU variant – Download
The Moto Z Force OTA File – Coming Soon
Steps to Install Moto Z force and Moto Z Nougat Firmware
- Download the appropriate Nougat firmware for Moto Z/ Z force from the links above.
- Now copy the downloaded zip file onto the internal storage of the device.
- Now unplug and power off the device.
- Then reboot Moto into Recovery Mode via buttons combo.
- In recovery mode select “Apply update from SD Card” then select the zip file and confirm to install.
- Finally, the device will reboot normally.
So that’s how to Install Moto Z force and Moto Z Nougat Firmware [OTA]. If you still have any query, then contact us.