The android 6.0 based CM13 for Moto G/ G4 Plus is available now, if you Moto G4 or G4 Plus and willing to flash a custom ROM then here it is. Here is the guide to Install Moto G4/ G4 Plus CM13 Custom ROM. CM are very popular custom ROM and is the best alternative of Stock firmware. However, CM ROMs has lots of additional and improved features. if you searching for a custom ROM then Cyanogen Mod are the right choice for any Android smartphone.
Here is the guide to Install Moto G4/ G4 Plus CM13 ROM Step by Step. Although it’s a CM ROM but non-official and initial build, that will surely not be fully stable and will contain some bugs. However, all these bugs will become settled with new build final build. Thanks to XDA member ashwin007 for sharing this ROM. If you have any one of the upper mentioned devices then you are eligible for this ROM. This CM13 ROM will bring all the latest features of Marshmallow on your device. Keep continue if you wish to Install Moto G4/ G4 Plus CM13 ROM with this Step by Step Tutorial.
Note: This guide is compatible for those who willing to Install Moto G4/ G4 Plus CM13 ROM. Compatible devices are given below. Not intended for any other device. Also, keep processing if you have the experience of flashing custom ROM. Proceed only at you own risk.
Compatible Devices List:
Moto G4: XT1622 -EU variant.
Moto G4 Plus: XT1643 -Indian variant.
Know Bugs at the time of release:
- Audio Playback Issue sometimes.
- Laser Auto Focus of G4 Plus.
- SE Linux Enforcing.
- RIL on Single SIM Variant.
- Perform a full backup for all your important data on the device before flashing.
- Do charge the Moto battery at least 80% for avoiding low battery issue.
- Install USB driver of Motorola at PC, for smooth connectivity. |Download Link.
- Your device must already have TWRP recovery installed. |TWRP Installation guide.
- Download Link– CM13 ROM for Moto G4/G4 Plus –|XDA Thread.
- Download CM13Gapps for Moto G4/G4 Plus- Download Link.
Install Moto G4/ G4 Plus CM13 ROM – Step by Step.
- Download CM13 and Gapps files from the links and then move into device SD card root folder.
- Turn off the device and then boot in recovery mode. [Press and hold Volume-Down+ Power Buttons” both at once to enter in recovery mode.
- At recovery mode take Nandroid backup of the existing ROM and data for safe rollback to the previous firmware.
- Then perform WIPE task, tap Wipe>> Advance Wipe>> select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data options then Swipe to confirm.
- Now go “Install” option and locate then select CM13 zip file. Swipe to confirm installation.
- Again go to Install and this time, choose the Gapps zip file, then Swipe to flash.
- Then re-select Wipe and choose Wipe-Cache and Dalvik-cache only then Swipe to Wipe.
- Finally, select Reboot to boot normally.
That’s how to install Moto G4/ G4 Plus CM13 ROM, if you have any query do comment us.