I have good news for Redmi 6/6A users, Now you can update your Redmi 6/6A smartphone to MIUI 10 China Beta ROM. The latest ROM is beta version but many features available like AI feature and much more. In this post, we will guide you how to update or install the latest MIUI 10 China Beta ROM on your Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A. This MIUI 10 ROM for Redmi 6/6A is the Chinese ROM and includes Chinese bloatware also Google applications in this package are not included, but you can install manually.
If you have Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A smartphone and want to update so first you need the TWRP recovery because this is beta version so you can’t update with TWRP recovery. If you want to wait for OTA update then it’s up to you but here we will share a guide for those who interested in MIUI 10 China Beta ROM. You can download both files TWRP and ROM file from here once you downloaded the files then follow the steps below.
Download MIUI 10 Beta ROM for Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A
Steps to Install MIUI 10 Beta on Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A
- First of all, download and install a custom recovery. If you have already custom recovery installed on your Redmi device then skip this step.
- Now Download MIUI 10 ROM from above links and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup of your device to save your all data, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Once the Factory Rest Finished then Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the MIUI 10 ROM.
- Now wipe cache and Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
That’s all, You have successfully installed MIUI 10 Beta Stable ROM on Redmi 6/6A. Please share your experience with us via comment area or you can also connect via Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter.