The official Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G5 has been rolled out very recently. The users are getting OTA updates. However, some of the users didn’t receive for they are not able or any other reason. So, here are the instructions to download and Install LG G5 Official Android 7.0 Nougat Manually. As always Manual update is the best alternative of OTA, so you had available this option all the time. We have also brought to you the CM 14.1 official ROM for LG G5 previously. But here is the step by step guide to Install LG G5 Official Android 7.0 Nougat. So if you are holding LG G5 and are interested, to Install LG G5 Official Android 7.0 Nougat manually, then here is everything, follow the guide completely. Don’t miss any step.
The process includes to, download LGUP flash tool on the windows PC and updates KDZ zip file for flash via the LGUP flash tool. We have all the preparation and the installation guide. This Android 7.0 official update has all the latest features and apps. So, download the required files and then follow all the steps to flash it successfully.
Note: This guide and updates are only intended to Install LG G5 Official Android 7.0 Nougat Manually [LG G5 H-850]. Not compatible with other devices, never try on any other device. Also, completely proceed all the guide on your own risk. We have no responsibility for any mishap.
- Perform a full backup of your important data on the device, before starting the process.
- Also, make sure that LG G5 has at least 70% charged battery.
- Install USB driver of LG on the windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on G5, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Download LGUP Flash Tool for LG G5 on the PC. | Link
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat KDZ file for LG G5 on the PC. | Link
- Also, download .DLL file on the windows system. | Link
Steps to Install LG G5 Official Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download LGUP Flash Tool, Nougat KDZ and .DLL files all at the PC and then extract.
- Now Install LGUP flash tool and then move the DLL file onto C:\ Program Files\ LG Electronics\ LGUP\ mode
- Then Power off LG G5 and boot in Download Mode via hold VOL- Up + Plug into PC via USB cable.
- Now run LGUP tool and tick the Upgrade option → Then locate and select downloaded KDZ firmware file from the PC.
- Then click on the “START” tab to initiate the installation process.
- Wait for the process completion and get rebooted.
- Finally, perform factory reset once if there is any issue.
So that’s how to Install LG G5 Official Android 7.0 Nougat Manually [KDZ Updates]. If you have any query, contact us.