Lineage OS unofficial ROM started rolling out recently and the fresh custom ROM “LineageOS 14.1” for LG G4 is now available. The XDA developers are working and the LineageOS 14.1 unofficial builds have been provided for lots of devices. Thanks a lot to all the developers for their hard work. This time the users of LG G4 can find here the download link and step by step instructions to install LG G4 LineageOS 14.1 ROM. We manage to provide you the detailed guide, you just have to proceed accordingly. LineageOS 14.1 for LG G4 has all the latest features of Android 7.1 Nougat along with lots of unique features, those were not available on stock firmware. However, this is an Unofficial and initial build that may have issues. Here is how to download Install LG G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM.
Recently the XDA developers have released LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial builds for so many android devices and fortunately, LG G4 is one out of those. We share the concise tutorial and everything you need. Also, it is expected that the ROM is stable and you will run your G4 normally. Still, we are not 100% sure of all the features. And if there is any issue we will not be responsible for that. So, if you have decided and are ready to Install LG G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. Then follow this under listed step by step guide entirely, don’t skip any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to download and Install LG G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.Install LG G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on LG G4; Like contact, gallery items, text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of G4 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of LG at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on G4, go to Settings → Developer options.
- LG G4 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download LineageOS 14.1 for LG G4 at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 in the PC. | Link ↓
Steps to Install LG G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer to LG G4 internal storage.
- Then follow the steps of this concise guide → [Install LineageOS via TWRP Recovery on any Device].
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot G4
So that’s how to download and Install LG G4 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.