Good news for the users of Lenovo A7000, the Android 7.1 AOSP based custom ROM is now available for Lenovo A7000. The stock Android 7.0 Nougat may take some time for Lenovo A7000. However, the first Android 7.1 AOSP base Nougat custom ROM has been provided for the users who are curious about their devices. Thanks to XDA developer HDHR for this updates. Here we share the step by step instructions to download and Install Lenovo A7000 AOSP Nougat via Pixel UI ROM. this the very first release and might contains some issues. Also, you have a rooted device with TWRP latest installed on it.
If you hold the Lenovo A7000 and willing to taste the all latest features of Android 7.1 Nougat, then this is the right choice for you. Here is everything and you can easily download for the link and Install Lenovo A7000 AOSP Nougat via Pixel UI ROM via the steps listed below. So, follow the guide completely, don’t skip any step.
Note: This guide and ROM is only intended to Install Lenovo A7000 AOSP Nougat. So, not compatible with any other device. Also, you might lose all the data on the device while flashing this ROM. So, backup the data first and proceed only at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on the Lenovo before installation process.
- Also, charge the battery of Lenovo more than 70% for avoiding any power issue during the process.
- Install the USB driver of Lenovo at your PC. | Link
- The device must be rooted with TWRP already installed. | Install TWRP
Download Nougat Pixel UI ROM for Lenovo A7000
Steps to Install Lenovo A7000 AOSP Nougat via Pixel UI ROM
- Install TWRP and Flash SueprSU to root Lenovo A7000 using the above links if you already have then skip these steps.
- Download the AOSP Pixel UI Nougat ROM for Lenovo A7000 from the link above.
- Now follow this concise guide → [Flash any Custom via TWRP on any device] to flash Pixel UI Custom ROM.
So that’s how to download and install Lenovo A7000 AOSP Nougat via Pixel UI ROM. If you need any help, then contact us via comments.