Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 is getting the B586 Marshmallow updates based on Emotion UI 4.0. The updates bring several enhancements in features and security patch. The is live via OTA in the European region. Also, the manual option is available. So, we provide an easy step by step tutorial to download and then Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B586 Official Update. Follow the whole guide, don’t miss any step.
Note: This guide and firmware are intended only to Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B586 Official Update [Europe]. So, never try on any other device or model. Also, completely proceed at your own risk.
- Device Name: Huawei P8 Lite (dual-SIM).
- Model Number: ALE-L21
- Android: Android 0 Marshmallow.
- EMUI: Emotion UI – 0
- Firmware/ Build: B586/ ALE-L21C432B586
- Build: MRA58K
- CUST NO: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch: December- 2016
- Released: 13-12-2016
- Status:Official (stable) [Full firmware].
Download Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B586 Update
Huawei P8 Lite L21 Dual SIM: |Official Link | Size: 1.6 GB
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on P8 Lite before proceedings.
- Also, make sure that the battery of P8 has at least 70% charging level.
- Install USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite at the system. | Link
- Also, P8 lite dual sim running C432 based firmware are only compatible.
Steps to Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B586 Official Update
- Download the B586 update zip file and then extract on the PC.
- Now find UPDATE.APP file inside the extracted folder, > Copy the update.app file to dload folder on device external storage.
- If the dload is not existed then create a new folder with named “dload” at home directory of external storage, then copy the Update.app file.
- Then disconnect P8 from the USB cable and turn off.
- Press and hold the VOL- UP+ DOWN+ POWER buttons all at once for a couple of seconds to initiate the update process.
- Finally, wait for process and normal reboot.
So, that’s how to download and Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B586 Official Update Manually. Enjoy! If you have any question, then leave your comments below.