The C432B138 Nougat update based on EMUI 5.0 is rolling out for Huawei Mate 9. These updates bring several fixing and enhancements for the device. The updates are beta build and are available via OTA for beta program subscribed users. However, anyone can manually flash the Huawei Mate 9 Nougat B138 Firmware [MHA-L09]. Here we share the download link and step-wise tutorial to Download and Install Huawei Mate 9 Nougat B138 Firmware [MHA-L09].
Note: This tutorial and firmware are intended only to Install Huawei Mate 9 Nougat B138 Firmware [MHA-L09]. So, don’t try to flash on any other device. Also, keep proceedings only at your own risk.
- Device Name: Huawei Mate 9
- Model Number: MHA-L09
- Android: Android 7.0 Nougat.
- EMUI: Emotion-UI 5.0
- Firmware Build: B138/ MHA-L09C432B138
- Security Patch: December- 2016
- Region: Europe.
- Status: Official (beta) [Full firmware].
- Released: 26-12-2016
Download Nougat B138 for Huawei Mate 9
Nougat B138 for Mate 9 L09. | Official Link | Size: 1.75 GB
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on the device before the update process.
- Also, check and confirm that the battery of P8 is sufficiently charged.
- Also, Install the USB driver of Huawei or simply Hi-Suite on the PC. | Link
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 9 Nougat B138 Firmware
- Download the B138 Nougat for Mate 9 from the link above on the PC.
- Then extract the update.zip downloaded file and find the update.app file.
- Now copy the extracted update.app file to dload folder on external SD-Card. [create a new folder with “dload” name, if already not existed].
- Now unplug and go to the device dialer app.
- At the dialer simply enter *#*#2846579#*# to launch the Project Menu.
- Now here navigate to “Software update” → “SDCard update” → and tap “OK” to confirm.
- Finally, the updates initiate and complete auto with the normal reboot.
So that’s how to download and Install Huawei Mate 9 Nougat B138 Firmware [MHA-L09]. Enjoy! If there is any problem, then contact us via the comments section.