The Mate 8 of Huawei is a stylish and very amazing smartphone. Recently the updated build of EMUI 4.0, the B210 has been rolled out. The OTA is available in Asia Pacific countries. Also, the users can opt for manual method, the download link and installation instructions are provided below. We have everything if you prefer to Install Huawei Mate 8 B210 Marshmallow Latest Updates manually then undermentioned is the official download link and step by step tutorial. Follow the entire guide, don’t miss any part.
Note: This update and tutorial are specifically advised to Install Huawei Mate 8 B210 Marshmallow Latest Updates. The users of other devices are not compatible with this guide. Also, proceed everything only at your own responsibility, we are available for any kind assistance only.
- Device Name: Huawei Mate 8
- Model Number: NXT-L29
- Android: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware Build: B210/ NXT-L29C636B210
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Security-Patch: November 1, 2016
- Release Date: 18-11-2016
- Status:Official/ stable – [Full firmware]
Download EMUI 4.0 B210 Marshmallow for Mate 8 L29. |Official Link |Size: 1.5GB
- Backup your important data on the device before installation.
- Also, check and confirm that the battery of Mate 8 is charged more than 60%.
- Install USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, the devices only with C636 CUST No, are compatible with this build.
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 8 B210 Marshmallow
- Download B210 zip file from the link above and then unzip at the PC.
- Now create “dload” named folder at micro SD Card home directory and move the “update.app” file to that folder.
- Then unplug Mate 8 and Power OFF
- Then press and hold the VOL-UP+ DOWN+ POWER keys all at once for a couple of seconds.
- Here the update process initiates auto, wait until completion.
So that’s how to download and install Huawei Mate 8 B210 Marshmallow latest updates [Asia Pacific]. If there is any question, then comments us below.