HTC has already started the Official Nougat updates for their latest and powerful smartphones. But now the company also rolled out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for HTC One M9. The OTA updates are live in several regions. The users of HTC One M9 are getting OTA notifications for the Nougat official firmware. Here we provide the complete guide to download and Install HTC One M9 Nougat Manually. The OTA download link and RUU ROM file links are given below. However, the RUU ROM is still not provided. As soon we it provided we will share it to you. For the time you can install the OTA v4.14.617.6 over the previous v3.35.617.31 firmware. If you have interest then follow the whole guide, don’t miss any single step.
Note: Here in this guide and instructions you can only Install HTC One M9 Nougat Manually [OTA 4.14.617.6 and RUU ROM] updates. The users of other devices never use this guide or firmware. Also, proceed and flash completely at your own risk.
- Take a full backup of the existing data on the device before processing.
- Also, ensure that the battery of M9 has more than 70% charging level.
- Install USB driver of HTC on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on your M9, go to Settings > Developer options.
Download Nougat Full RUU ROM file for HTC One M9. | Coming soon
Steps to Install HTC One M9 Nougat Manually
- Download OTA Nougat from the link and then move it the device storage.
- Then unplug and power off the device completely.
- Now boot M9 into Recovery Mode via Press and hold POWER+ VOL-DOWN both at once for a few seconds. [At recovery move up/down by volume key and confirm via power key]
- Once you are in recovery mode, navigate and select “Install update from phone storage”.
- Finally, locate and select OTA file from the device storage and confirm.
- So wait for process completion and normal reboot.
So that’s how to Download and Install HTC One M9 Nougat Manually [OTA 4.14.617.6 and RUU ROM]. If you need any help, then contact us.