Latest December 2017 Security Patches to the device was bought by the Latest NMJ51B update for Essential PH-1 and it starts rolling out. The OTA update is now rolling out across the globe with firmware build number NMJ51B based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. If you are looking for Download, install Essential PH-1 NMJ51B software update(December security patch) then you are in right place.
The updates are maybe already received by the users of Essential Phone (PH-1) as an OTA. As a Unlocked Essential Phone (PH-1) user you can manually check for the update. Move to Settings > General > About phone> System update > Check for update. If no update is showing on your device wait for the time for the updates to come.
The latest security patch contains the NMJ51B update for Essential PH-1. You can Download Essential PH-1 NMJ51B software update by following the steps given below. It is rolling out via OTA. The step by step guide is here:
Before following this guide make sure you have all the requirements.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You need Laptop or PC.
- Working USB Cable.
- Charge your phone for at least 70% Battery.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Backup all data of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Download Essential PH-1 NMJ51B Update Files:
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Download NMJ51B Update for Essential PH-1″ style=”squared” url=”https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/essential_mata_mata/b1f428ce77a3324759d0157f964b507ebc5e72fb.zip” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-o-down” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”0″]
How to Install NMJ51B Update on Essential PH-1 –
For installing the NMJ51B update, download Essential PH-1 OTA file. Then use the below method to install the ROM on your device.
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and Fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- From Copy ROM download the November Security Patch OTA for Essential PH-1 to a folder where you have installed adb.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install Update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command adb devices
- if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the NMJ51B OTA on Essential PH-1 by typing below command adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
- So that’s all.