Here is how to download and install B203 Lollipop 5.0.1 on Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21. Huawei P8 Lite is a stylish and very famous smartphone of the Chines manufacturers Huawei. The device has some very cool and powerful features with the impressive performance. Recently P8 Lite got the latest build of Android 5.0.1 Lollipop based on B203 EMUI 3.1. The users of honorable P8 Lite can download and install B203 Lollipop 5.0.1 on Huawei P8 Lite using this guide. Below is the official download link, download and then install via step by step tutorial.
Disclaimer: Install B203 Lollipop 5.0.1 on Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Single-SIM based on C432 CUST number only. Never try on any other phone. Also, use all the guide and firmware at your own risk only.
- Device Name/ Model: Huawei P8 Lite (Single-SIM).
- Android: 5.0.1 Lollipop- EMUI 3.1.
- Build NO: B203 -ALE-L21C432B203.
- Region: Europe – [Netherlands/ Italy].
- Status: Official (stable) – [Full firmware].
- Kernel Version: 3.10.61.
- Release Date: 7.06.2016.
- Backup of the entire data is much necessary before starting the update process.
- Also, keep the battery of P8 sufficiently charged.
- The USB driver or Hi-suite must be installed on the PC. [Download Link]
Download B203 Lollipop 5.0.1 for Huawei P8 Lite. [Official Link]
File: [Huawei_P8 Lite_Single_Firmware_ALE-L21_Android 5.0_EMUI 3.1_C432B203_Netherlands_Italy_Channel-Others.zip] – [Size: 1.44 GB].
Steps to install B203 Lollipop 5.0.1 on Huawei P8 Lite.
- Download B203 Lollipop 5.0.1 zip file from the link provided above.
- Extract the downloaded B203 build zip file and then find dload folder there.
- Next, copy the dload folder and then paste into the primary folder of the external sd card.
- Disconnect and power off P8 Lite completely.
- Now press and hold the DOWN+ VOL.UP+ POWER keys at the same time for a few seconds.
- Now update process starts, wait for reboot normally.
That’s how to install B203 Lollipop 5.0.1 on Huawei P8 Lite.