Hi friends, good news, Android 5.1.1 Factory Image for Nexus 7 LTE 2013 tablet is now available. and if you can’t wait for OTA updates available in your region and want to manually Install Android 5.1.1 LMY47V Factory Image on 2013 Nexus 7 LTE Tablet, then follow this guide, The Official Image allows users to either update the device firmware or to restore the Nexus 7 tablets to their official status firmware. Our this guide is also about how to Install Android 5.1.1 Factory Image on 2013 Nexus 7 LTE Tablet
Note. This update works only on 2013 Nexus LTE 7 tablets don’t try it on any other model device, also we www.guidebeats.com cannot be blamed if you damaged your device or loss your data following this guide, try it on your own risk.
1. With the factory image, you will lose root access.
2. Take a full backup of your important data.
3. Enable USB Debugging mode for your tablet from setting > Developer Options menu.
4. Battery charging level should at least 70%.
5.Download and install the Google USB Drivers on your computer Link
If your device is running stock Android 5.1, then you don’t need for ‘factory reset’.
To avoid factory reset, do as under,
** locate and open the ‘flash-all.bat’ script in file editing tool from downloaded contents.
** in “flash-all.bat” search the two characters: -w
** delete the “-w” command and save it,
Doing so you will prevent the factory image installation process from ‘factory reset’ Task,
Steps Install Android 5.1.1 LMY47V Factory Image on 2013 Nexus 7 LTE Tablet
1. Download and install the Android SDK on your computer first
Download SDK Link
**Install all packages of SDK Manager
2. Locate and open the SDK Manager tool on your PC.
3. Locate the ‘platform-tools’ folder in the SDK directory.
4. Download the Android 5.1.1 LMY47V factory image zip from here
5. Extract and Place the Android 5.1.1 factory image files In “platform-tools” folder
6. Turn-off Nexus 7 tablet and boot it in Bootloader Mode.
in command prompt type “adb reboot bootloader”.
7. On SDK navigate to “platform-tools” folder.
7. Connect your tablet with USB data cable to your computer.
– you can use a command prompt to verify that the tablet has been detected by your PC.
in Command prompt type "adb devices"
8. Now simply launch the “flash-all.bat” script to start flashing Android 5.1.1 factory image
* Don’t disturb any key until the installation completes.
* After installation Reboot your tablet in normal mode.
* First boot will take a while, don’t press any key until Android 5.1.1 welcome screen is shown.
In case, any query does comment us.