OTA update for Huawei Watch Sturgeon M6E69F has been rolled out. The updates bring stability and performance enhancement for the device. Here is the official download link and the guide to manually Install Huawei Watch Sturgeon M6E69F Marshmallow [OTA Update]. Follow the tutorial as is.
Note: the guide and updates are only concern to install Huawei Watch Sturgeon M6E69F Marshmallow. Don’t flash at any other device. Also, proceed at your own risk.
- Device: Huawei Watch.
- Codename: Sturgeon.
- Android: 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Build Number: M6E69F.
- Firmware: 220.127.116.1153324.
- Security Patch: August 1, 2016.
- Status: Official Incremental OTA (delta).
- Setup ADB & Fastboot drivers at the PC before starting- |Easy guide
- Your device should have stock recovery and not modified.
- Also, have full charged device before proceedings.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the device.
Download Huawei Watch Sturgeon M6E69F- |Official Link |Size: 9.4MB
How to Install Huawei Watch Sturgeon M6E69F Marshmallow
- Download updates package zip file and then rename as Update.zip and move it on the ADB folder at C:\ driver.
- Connect Watch to PC and stay at the ADB folder. Open cmd window there, by press and hold shift key and right click mouse at any Black space > select “Open command window here”
- Once cmd is opened, enter command adb reboot bootloader there and press enter button. To boot device in bootloader mode.
- Once the device enters into bootloader mode, select recovery to go into recovery mode. [Tip- short press side button to navigate up/ down and long press to select option]
- At recovery mode select “apply update from adb” and then issue command adb sideload update.zip on cmd window at the PC.
- Wait for the installation process.
That’s how to install Huawei Watch Sturgeon M6E69F Marshmallow manually. if you any query do comment us via the discussion section below.