Android Wear 1.5 for all the supported Huawei, Sony, ASUS Watches are now provided by Google and some of the devices have already got these updates. This is a fresh new update based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The build NO MWD69 for the Huawei Watch and build NO MWD49B for Sony Watch 3 is officially available for the devices. This latest build is based on AOSP and will be available for the other devices soon. Android Wear 1.5 brings security improvements and performance enhancement. This build also comes with bugs fixing and stability. Here you can Update Huawei Watch and Sony Watch 3 to Android Wear 1.5 Marshmallow OTA Package Manually. Follow the guide step-by-step.
DISCLAIMER: Update Huawei Watch/ Sony Watch 3 only to Android Wear 1.5 Marshmallow OTA Package Manually via this guide and firmware. Don’t use or flash at any other device. Also, proceed at your own risk.
- Device Model: Huawei Watch/ Sony Watch 3.
- Android Wear: Android Wear [188.8.131.5254763].
- Android: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Build NO: MWD69/MWD49B.
- Security Patch Level: Jun 16.
- Region: Global.
- Sufficiently charge your device’s battery before proceedings.
- Install the USB driver specific for your device from the official site.
- Setup ADB/ Fastboot drivers or Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool at your PC.
Download Android Wear 1.5 Marshmallow for Huawei Watch: |Link| – |Size- 74 MB|
Download Android Wear 1.5 Marshmallow for Sony Watch 3: |Link| – |Size- 15 MB|
Steps to Update Huawei Watch to Android Wear 1.5 Marshmallow
- Download your device specific build from the links at your PC.
- Then using the installation steps in this guide [Full Guide] to update your device.
- All these steps of installation are same for any device.
That’s how to update Huawei Watch or Sony Smartwatch to Android Wear 1.5 Marshmallow