C432B565 Marshmallow stable build for the stylish Huawei P8 Lite has been provided officially. The European region variants are getting updates via OTA. The manual download and update Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 is also available. We have mentioned the official link and step by step tutorial to download and flash B565 build on P8 Lite. If you hold P8 Lite European variant then follow the guide to update Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Single SIM.
DISCLAIMER: update Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 European variant to B565 Marshmallow stable build. Don’t update other devices with this guide and firmware. Also, proceed and update only at your own risk.
- Device Model: Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 (Single SIM).
- Firmware: EMUI: 4.0 -Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Build NO: B565- ALE-L21C432B565.
- Region: Europe -Bulgaria.
- Status: Official (stable) Full firmware.
- Perform backup for your whole data on P8 Lite before flashing.
- Do charge the battery of P8 Lite before flashing.
- Install the Hi-Suite or USB driver at the PC. [Download Link].
Download C432B565 Marshmallow build for P8 Lite. |Official Link| – |Size: 1.36 GB|.
File: [HUAWEI P8 Lite Single SIM Firmware (ALE-L21_C432B565_Firmware_CEE&Nordic European_ Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_05012XNT.rar].
Required Firmware builds for this update: ALE-L21C432B561, C432B551, C432B525, C432B203, C432B199, C432B183, C432B171, and C432B009.
Steps to update Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Single-SIM to B565 Marshmallow.
- Extract the downloaded firmware .RAR folder.
- Now, do copy of the dload folder from the extracted contents, and paste it into SD-card primary folder.
- Disconnect the device and turn it off
- Now press and hold the VOL-UP + VOL-DOWN+ POWER buttons all together.
- The update process gets started auto, and device reboots at completion.
That’s how to update Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Single-SIM to B565 Marshmallow.