Hi friends, if you are a user of Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, a Samsung most popular smartphone and you willing to install custom recovery like ClockworkMod CWM, then this guide is very helpful to install Custom Recovery CWM on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Custom recovery is a replacement of stock recovery which give you lot freedom and allow you various advanced option by that you can improve the device performance and customization, to know about how to install Custom Recovery CWM on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, follow the step by step guide, without skipping any step.
Disclaimer: These instructions are only for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Don’t try on any other device, also we www.guidebeats.com are not held responsible if you damaged your device following this guide.
- Backup yours device important data first
- Do charge your device at least 60%
- Download and Install USB driver of your device on PC [Click here]
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device [Setting > Developer Options > USB Debbuging]
Steps to install Custom Recovery CWM on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Download the ClockworkMod Recovery file and place it on any accessible area on your PC. [Click Here]
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to your computer.
- Copy the downloaded custom recovery file on the SD card.
- Disconnect the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 from your computer.
- Switch off and then Reboot the Galaxy Ace 2 on Recovery mode [holding the Volume Up + Home + Power at once]
- In downloading menu navigate to the “apply update from SD card” option > By volume button and select that ClockworkMod Recovery file
- Now click the power button to select and start flashing CWM file
- Now CWM Recovery will install on your PC, and your device will reboot automatically or do it Manually form Recovery main menu
- Disconnect your device now,
Get back to Stock Recovery: In case you want to revert back to stock recovery, find stock ROM of your device on Sam Mobile website, download and extract on your PC, and search for recovery.img file in that folder, that’s is your stock recovery folder, flash that file to your device Using Odin as by above method.
In case of any query do comment us.