This is an official CyanogenMod CM13 ROM for Galaxy Note 3 hlte all variants with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The users who have this device can use this guide to update Galaxy Note 3 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 ROM. The ROM is quite stable and faster, also this is a pre-rooted ROM simply download the ROM from the provided link and flash via TWRP recovery, follow the guide completely, don’t skip any step.
DISCLAIMER: this guide can be used only to Update Galaxy Note 3 including the T-Mobile Note 3 N900T, AT&T Note 3 N900A, and other GSM variants of Note 3 like N900F etc. also, we www.guidebeats.com will not to be held responsible for any mishap, try at your own risk.
- First of all take a complete backup of your important data on the device and store it safely.
- Do charge the Note 3 battery at least 80%, to avoid any critical shutdown.
- You should have to install Samsung USB driver on your windows PC. [Click here]
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the device, from Settings > Developer options.
- Your device must have TWRP recovery installed on it. [Guide to install TWRP]
- Following this guide, you will lose the device warranty.
- Also “Wipe cache/Dalvik” on TWRP recovery.
Download SuperSU v2.62 |Click here|
Steps to Update Galaxy Note 3 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 ROM
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable, then copy the downloaded ROM and Gapps files on the root folder of the device’s internal storage.
- After copying, disconnect the devices from PC and boot the device into “TWRP recovery” mode.
- Once you are on TWRP recovery, select “Wipe” and do swipe at the bottom of the screen to confirm. Also, from Advance select “Wipe Dalvik” and confirm.
- Come back to TWRP main screen and tap on “Install”, then locate/ select “CM13.ZIP” file that you have copied and do Swipe at the bottom of the screen to confirm flashing.
- After flashing ROM, repeat Step4 and select Gapps.ZIP this time to flash Google apps on the device.
- After flashing both the ROM and Gapps file, on main recovery menu select “Reboot” to boot your device normally.
Done! That’s how to Update Galaxy Note 3 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 ROM
Note: If your device is still not rooted and you want to root it, then flash “SuperSU” from TWRP recovery, as by ROM flashing in step4.