Lenovo launched his latest smartphone known as Vibe K6 Power with the locked bootloader. So if you are the users of Lenovo Vibe K6 Power phone and want to unlock the bootloader of your device. Here we share step by step guide on how to unlock bootloader on Lenovo Vibe K6 Power. Once you can unlock bootloader of on Lenovo Vibe K6 Power. Then you will be able to install TWRP custom recovery on your smartphone. After that, you can root Lenovo Vibe K6 Power with super SU or Magisk via TWRP recovery. While unlocked bootloader on Vibe K6 Power can void the warranty of your phone.
First of all, we know about what is unlock bootloader. When we turn on our device, there is a code run which is known as bootloader. The code initializes hardware, then loads the kernel, ramdisk and then get the boot process going. So this process is called the bootloader. So if you install any custom ROM or third party app, it is not possible to load the custom ROM or app without unlocking the bootloader. Because unlock bootloader helps you to install custom ROM, root your device, install latest TWRP and so on. By following given below step by step guide you can easily unlock the bootloader on Lenovo Vibe K6 Power.
If we talking about the specifications about the Lenovo Vibe K6 Power, the device was launched in 2016 with eye-catching design. The smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 430 Processor. The Vibe K6 Power comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels along with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. Which can be extendable via SD Card up to 128 GB. The device also has a front camera of 13 MP and 8 MP of front camera. While unlocking the bootloader on Lenovo Vibe K6 Power, your entire data will be wiped clean. So take the full backup of all your important data. If you are interested in unlocking the bootloader on Lenovo Vibe K6 Power then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- First of all, take a proper backup of the entire data on the device, and store safely.
- Also, charge the battery of your Android more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of the device into your Windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode in your Android, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Install ADB/ Fastboot drivers at your Window/ Mac PC. | Window – Mac.
Steps to Unlocked Bootloader on Lenovo Vibe K6
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Given below the link of detailed guide on how to Unlock bootloader on Lenovo Vibe K6 Power.