Sony Xperia E4 is one of the cheap smartphones by Sony. The Xperia E4 was launched in February 2015. The E4 smartphone comes with a 5 inches display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6582 processor and 1GB RAM. The Xperia E4 also comes with 8GB of internal storage that can be easily expanded up to 32GB via a micro SDcard. The Sony Xperia E4 smartphone running on Android 4.4 and is powered by a 2300mAh non-removable battery. The Xperia E4 is single sim smartphone and connectivity options include Bluetooth, FM, WiFi, GPS. The smartphone also comes with Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, and Accelerometer.
So guys, If you have Sony Xperia E4 smartphone and want to root so you are in right place and this tutorial we will show you how to root Sony Xperia E4 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The method is very simple and you can easily root your smartphone. In this method, we are using Kingo root exploit. So if you are interested then follow the steps below.
Disclaimer: This tutorial is forSony Xperia E4 only, don’t try this on any other device by Lava, also we www.guidebeats.com and the developers are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by following this guide, try it on your own risk.
- Properly backup your important data on the device. [Contacts, messages, gallery items etc]
- Do charge your device battery at least 70%.
- Download and install Sony USB driver on your PC. [Click Link]
- Your device should have USB Debugging Mode enabled, navigate to [Settings => Developer options]
- Following this guide, you will void the warranty of your device. However, you can get the warranty of your device back by flashing the stock firmware again.
Download required file:
Kingo One-click Root: Link
STEPS TO ROOT SONY XPERIA E4 on Android 5.1.1:
Step 1. Download the KingoRoot tool on your computer.
Step 2. Now Install and run the Kingo Root tool.
Step 3. Once the tool installed then connect your Sony Xperia E4 via USB cable.
Step 4. Wait until you see Kingo device.
Step 5. Now Click Root Button from the Kingo Root tool screen.
Step 6. Once the process completed then restart your device.
That’s it, Your Sony Xperia E4 successfully rooted and now you enjoy the 3rd party apps which need root access.