Sony Xperia C3 is one of the most popular devices, released a year ago. But still the user has this device and loves it. Xperia C3 come with nice specification and will developed features. Still the user can more enhance their devices by performing some unofficial operations. However the first thing to do is Root Sony Xperia C3.
If you have Sony Xperia C3 and willing to get root access, then follow this guide to Root Sony Xperia C3 and Install Custom Recovery on it. Here in this guide we will install a custom recovery file on Xperia C3 and then SuperSU package to get root-access. Once you follow the guide completely, you will get a rooted device along with a custom recovery installed on it.
Disclaimer: This guide is only to Root Sony Xperia C3 and Install Custom Recovery, don’t use for any other variant, we www.guidebeats.com will not be held responsible if you brick your device, try it at your own risk.
• Properly backup your important data on the device before proceeding.
• Do charge your device battery at least 80%.
• Install USB driver of your device in the windows PC. [Click here]
• Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device, from [Settings > Developer options]
• Following this should void the warranty of your device.
• Your device must have Unlocked the bootloader. [Click here]
Download and Install Flashtool for your device on the PC [Click here]
Download CWM Recovery for your device and extract on the PC. [Click here]
Download SuperSU rooting apk on your PC . [Link]
Steps to install CWM Recovery on Sony Xperia C3
• Lunch the already downloaded and installed Flashtool on your PC.
• Now turn off your device and boot into Fastboot Mode, with [Press and hold the Volume UP button and plugin to your PC via USB cable]
• Once your device is connected to PC and in Fastboot Mode, Click on Flash button on the Flashtool window.
• Then select Fastboot Mode for flashing, then click on Kernel to Flash and finally select the downloaded CWM Recovery file on the PC.
• Once the installation gets finished, reboot your device and you’re done.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia C3
• After custom recovery flashing, connect your device to the PC and copy SuperSU file on the internal storage of device.
• After copying, disconnect your device from PC, and Turn it Off.
• Now boot Xperia C3 on recovery mode again, with [Press and hold Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time]
• Once the recovery main menu, “Select zip to Install”, and then choose “Select zip from sdcard” and then locate/select the SuperSU file on the device. Finally confirm to install.
• Once installation is over, reboot your device from recovery main menu select “reboot system”.
• After your device boots up normally, find SuperSU app on main app drawer and open it.
• Update binary if prompted and select Normal.
You’re done; this was how to Root Sony Xperia C3 and Install Custom Recovery.