Rooting an android device is the basic step towards customization, optimization and enhancement the performance of your device, through installing different types of unofficial and third party applications, those you cannot utilize on a stock or official ROM, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G an excellent device that comes with a bundle of features and a very good specification, but you can still improve their performance by getting root access to the operating system of the device.
If you are using Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G and willing to get the root access, then this guide is very useful to you, which is how to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G. By using this tutorial, you can easily Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G in a few minutes.
Keep in mind that rooting is an unofficial operation and you will lose your’s device warranty
Disclaimer: This tutorial is to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G only, don’t try it on any other device, also we www.guidebeats.com and the developer are not to be held responsible for any damage caused by following this guide, try it on your own risk.
- Backup your important data on your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G properly.
- Do charge your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G battery at least 60%
- Download and install USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G on your PC [Download here]
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone [Settings> Developer Options > USB Debugging]
- Download and Unzip Odin3 flashing tool on your PC [Download here]
- Download CF Auto Root.tar file [Download here]
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G
Step-1: Run the Odin3.exe on your computer. (Already downloaded and extract in the above perquisites section)
Step-2: Now enter Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G into Downloading Mode [turn off your phone and then press volume down + Home + Power button at the same time]
Step-3: Now connect your Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G with your computer via USB cable.
- Now the Odin will show you the “added” message and the ID:COM will be turned blue on the upper left corner, if don’t added, then reinstall the USB drivers and repeat the steps from above.
Step-4: Now on Odin screen press the “AP button” and then from the root package folder select CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
Step-5: Now ensure that F. Reset Time and Auto-Reboot options are checked only, and all the other options are unchecked on Odin screen.
Step-6: Now click on “start button” to start flashing process.
Step-7: Once the root process completes and the “PASS” message displays on Odin screen. And the ID:COM section turns green.
Step-8: Unplug the USB cable and reboot your phone.
- If you get the boot loop issue, boot your device in Recovery Mode, and select “Wipe data/ factory reset” and “Wipe cache partition”. Then, choosing “Reboot system now”.
Cheers! Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G by CF-AUTO-ROOT done successfully.
Please comment us if there is any query.