LG L Fino is one of the good smartphones by LG company. It is a friendly budget smartphone and lots of users like it. The LG L Fino was launched in August 2014. The smartphone comes with the great specification such as 4.50 inches display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. The phone also comes with the 8-Megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. The LG L Fino smartphone runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat. It is dual SIM smartphone and you can use both SIM at a time. The LG L Fino also include Wi-Fi, GPS,
Bluetooth, FM and 3G.
Today I have good news for LG L Fino users now you can root your smartphone. The GuideBeat team got the root method for LG L Fino. If you have LG L Fino smartphone and want to root so you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to root LG L Fino on Android 4.4. If you are interested then follow the guideline below.
DISCLAIMER: THIS GUIDE IS ONLY TO ROOT LG L Fino, DON’T USE FOR ANY OTHER VARIANT, WE GUIDEBEATS.COM WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE, TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Properly backup your important data on the device before proceeding.
- Do charge your LG device battery at least 80%.
- Install for your LG device in the windows PC. [Click here]
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your LG device, from [Settings => Developer options => USB Debugging]
- Download the root package: Link
Steps to Root LG L Fino via PurpleDrake rooting exploit:
- Download the PurpleDrake rooting exploit from the above link.
- Once the package downloaded the extract on the desktop of your PC.
- Now Connect your LG L Fino smartphone to the PC via the USB cable.
- Once the device connected the root tool will automatically detect your device.
- Now open the extracted folder and double click on the .bat file.
- Once the command prompt opens so click on “enter” button.
- Note: you need three times click on “enter” button for continue the process.
- Once the process finished then disconnect your LG L Fino from the PC.
- Now open the Google play store on your phone and install the Supersu app and also root
- Once the both apps installed then open the root checker app from app drawer and click on
- Once the root verified then you can see the “congratulations” text on Root checker screen.
That’s all, Now your LG L Fino has been successfully rooted.