How To Install Stock ROM on Allview P4. If you have the Allview P4 smartphone and searching for download and install stock ROM on Allview P4. Then you are at right place, here we share an easy and simple step by step guide on how to install stock ROM on Allview P4. If you feel that your smartphone giving some problems or have an issue like lagging issue or you want to unbrick your device. Then we have one of the best solutions to fix your Allview P4. Install Stock ROM on Allview P4, you can fix all kind of problem. Also, there are many advantages of flashing stock ROM like Fix the boot loop issue, upgrade or downgrade your Allview P4, you can unbrick, fix bugs lags and much more. Also, the good thing is that by installing Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Allview P4 Smartphone.
Given below we share a firmware file link, through that you can download and install Stock ROM on Allview P4 by following step by step detailed guide. The Allview P4 is powered by Quad-Core 4x 1.25 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, a Mediatek Processor. The smartphone comes with 4.2 inches, IPS capacitive touchscreen along with 1 GM RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. The Allview P4 has Dual sim supported, that accept 2 Regular SIM card. Once you can install Stock ROM on Allview P4, then you can run your device smoothly without any problem. Official stock firmware is always a good thing, so keep updated your Allview P4 to the latest Stock firmware. Flashing stock firmware is the official way to reset your device or fixes all kind of bugs and lags.
While installing stock firmware not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your important data. If you are interested in installing Stock ROM on Allview P4 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download SPFlashtool on the PC & then Extract. |Download
Allview P4 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM For Allview P4
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Allview P4
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
- Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.