Motorola finally started rolling out the latest Android 9.0 Pie official update for Motorola One Power. The Moto one Power is the first Moto devices to receive the 9.0 Pie OTA update. Here we come with a complete step by step guide on how to install Moto One Power Android 9.0 Pie OTA update. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over – the -Air), in phase wise manner. So if you are willing to install latest official update then go in settings > software updates > and check for OTA updates. If still yet Moto One Power Android 9.0 Pie OTA update not reach in your region and you can’t wait for more for Android 9.0 Pie. Be patient, from the given link you can download full firmware and install it manually by following below given instructions.
The Moto One Power Android 9.0 Pie OTA update comes with many improvements and customizations. The update comes with build id number PPT29.74-25 along with the latest November 2018 Security Patch. According to the changelog, this official update brings tons of new features like Added Panorama feature for the camera, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, Add LTE+LTE (Dual Volte) feature, Camera improvements, improved battery life and much more. Once you can install Moto One Power Android 9.0 Pie OTA update your device will be upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo to Android 9.0 Pie. You can enjoy all the features of Android 9.0 Pie in your own device.
When you install official stock firmware, backup of your smartphone is not necessary. But it is better to take all of your phone important data back-ups. If you are interested in installing Moto One Power Android 9.0 Pie OTA update then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Backup of the important data like Photos, SMS, and Contacts etc. on the device.
- Also, Sufficient battery charging level should be available on Moto One Power, before proceeding the guide.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options.
- Also, Install USB driver of Motorola at the PC for smoother connectivity. Moto One Power USB Drivers Here
Download Moto One Power Stock Firmware
- Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA .zip File
Steps to Install OTA Official Update On Moto One
Power Android 9.0 Pie:
- Download OTA Update zip package for Moto One Power from the link above on the PC.
- Now connect Moto One Power to PC via USB cable and move the update zip package to the internal memory of the device.
- Then follow this concise guide → [Install OTA Zip via Stock Recovery on the device] to install the OTA updates in your device manually.