Today, we have a tutorial on how to install international Oxygen OS ROM on T-Mobile OnePlus 6T. If you are the owner of T-Mobile OnePlus 6T and want to convert your device into international Oneplus 6T. Here we share a complete step by step guide on how to install international Oxygen OS ROM on T-Mobile OnePlus 6T. The Oneplus 6T is one of the most important flagships for the company. The smartphone comes with 6.4 inches AMOLED display with water-droplet notch and glass back body. OnePlus 6T has 6/8 GB RAM and 128 / 256 GB of internal storage which is non-expandable. The device brings a front camera of 24 MP and the main is the dual camera of 16 MP +20 MP. The OnePlus 6T comes with Android 9.0 Pie with OxygenOS 9 out of the box. Also, the smartphone is available in the US with support from T-Mobile.
The main reason to convert T-Mobile OnePlus 6T to international OnePlus 6T is that. The T-Mobile OnePlus 6T is getting software updates little bit late, rather than mostly get access to software updates first are unlocked international version. So most of the users want to change their device’s firmware from the T-Mobile’s to the Oxygen OS firmware. By following given below step by step guide you can easily install international Oxygen OS ROM on T-Mobile OnePlus 6T. All thanks to the XDA senior member Dark Nightmare which is first unlocked OnePlus 6T’s bootloader. In this article, we share all the extracted images from the stock ROM zips and made them into fastboot ROMs. Now you can simply download and install it.
Keep in mind to take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing international Oxygen OS ROM on T-Mobile OnePlus 6T then go ahead and follow the givens steps.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data.
Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of OnePlus 6T before Updating process.
You need to backup your data before starting
- Download USB drivers for OnePlus Devices- Link
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- 9.0.4-PIE-OnePlus6TOxygen_34_OTA FASTBOOT.zip
- 9.0.6-OnePlus6TOxygen_34_OTA FASTBOOT.zip
Steps to Install International Oxygen OS ROM On T-Mobile OnePlus 6T
- First of all, Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Now Download any of the fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 6T from above link and Copy ROM into a folder on your computer.
- Extract all zip files in the same folder. There is images.zip and others_flashall.zip files are shown, extract both of them into the same folder.
- Now Turn Off your Oneplus 6t phone and boot into fastboot mode.
- You entered in the fastboot mode by press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time.
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop or PC.
- Now Run the bat file called flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat. Press ‘Y’ to continue, if you want to format the data.
- Once the process completes Reboot your phone.
Done! you have successfully install international Oxygen OS ROM on T-Mobile OnePlus 6T.