How to Download and install the Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1. The Xposed Framework is the ultimate tool to customize your Android device. Those users who want to install custom ROM to get additional features on their devices. The Xposed Framework is a bonus for that kind of user. Xposed Framework is a tool that is used to allow users to customize their device on the system level. So if you are looking for a guide to customize your Android device and adding a bunch of extra features. Then you must download and install the Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1.
We are glad to report you that now the latest official Xposed Framework is available and supported the Android Oreo. Recently Developer rovo89 announced the Xposed v90 Beta on the official XDA thread. This most recent Xposed v90 Beta has now supported the Android 8.0 Oreo and 8.1 Oreo. So we have the good news is that here in this article we share the direct link of Xposed Framework (Xposed v90 Beta) for Android Oreo. By following our given below detailed guide you can easily and quickly download and install the Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1. The Xposed Framework is adding core modifications and try new features on your Android device.
If you are the users of Android smartphone and your device is running on Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo. Then now you will be able to install the latest version of Xposed Framework and get the amazing features, mods, tweaks, and mods while still running stock firmware. So if you are interested in downloading and installing the Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Download Required File:
- Android 8.0 Oreo (SDK 26)
- Android 8.1 Oreo (SDK 27)
- Download latest TWRP Recovery
Steps To Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo8.0 and 8.1:
Method 1: Using Magisk
- Open Magisk manager on your device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu at the top left corner of the app and select “Downloads”.
- Scroll all the way down and locate Xposed Framework SDK 26 or 27 depending on your Android version.
- Tap on the download button next to the module and in the following pop-up, tap on “Install”.
- The app will then download and install the Xposed Framework.
- Reboot the device to activate the Xposed module.
- Once activated, install the modified Xposed Installed APK linked above.
- Xposed Framework should now be active on your device.
Method 2: Using TWRP Recovery
- Download the Xposed Installer Zip corresponding to the Android version installed on your device. Make sure to select the zip matching your device’s architecture – ARM, ARM64, or X86.
- Once the package has been downloaded, connect your phone to the PC in ‘Transfer files’ mode.
- Copy the file to the internal storage of your device.
- Disconnect and boot your phone into TWRP using the special button combination. Alternatively, you may use the following ADB command adb reboot recovery
- Go to ‘Install’ from the TWRP main menu.
- Navigate to the storage and select the installer zip.
- Finally, swipe the ‘Swipe to confirm Flash’ button to install the Xposed Framework on Android Oreo. The flashing process shouldn’t take more than a few seconds to complete.
- Once installed, tap on ‘Reboot System’.
- After your device boots, download the official Installer app and install it on your phone.
- The app shall show the “Xposed Framework version 90.0-beta1 is active” message, which means you have been successful to install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo.