Here we will guide you on how to download and install official stock ROM on Zopo Color F3 smartphone. If you are the owner of this great phone and for any reason, you are searching a guide on how to install official stock ROM on Zopo Color F3. Then you are at right place, fortunately, we come with the official stock firmware for Zopo Color F3. The official firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and the size of firmware is around 964 MB. So you can just the downloaded firmware from given below link and install stock ROM on Zopo Color F3 by following the simple and easy detailed guide.
As we all know that the Android is an open OS which is allows you to install stock ROM, custom firmware and root your device. There are many reasons to install stock ROM on Zopo Color F3 such as fix a sluggish or laggy device, fix the software problems, enhanced speed of your slow down device and much more. The main reason is to fix a bricked device while rooting your device most of the users can brick their devices. So today we come with one of the best easy and official ways to fix the problem of your device. By installing official stock ROM on the Zopo Color F3 smartphone, most of the issues would be fixed.
You can install the official stock ROM on Zopo Color F3 by using the tool which is known as the SP Flash tool. This is a tool which used to install any official stock ROM on MediaTek devices. Keep in mind take the proper backup of all your entire data before proceeding, because while installing stock ROM your entire data will be wiped clean. If you are interested in installing official stock ROM on Zopo Color F3 smartphone then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download SPFlashtool on the PC & then Extract. |Download
Zopo Color F3 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Zopo Color F3 :
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section. Then transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM. That’s all, Now your Zopo Color F3 smartphone running on Stock Firmware. If you have any query or issue, please contact us via comment area!