Today in this page we come with an official stock ROM for M-Horse A7. The M-Horse A7 smartphone is powered by a MediaTek CPU and the official stock firmware is about 343 MB in size. Most of the users love to root their device and get the admin rights of Android smartphone. But not carefully follow the steps and user can brick their device. Here in this article, we come with one of the best solutions to unbrick your device. By installing stock ROM for M-Horse A7, most of the problems will be fixed. Given below we share a simple step by step guide on how to download and install official stock ROM for M-Horse A7.
As we all know that Android is an open source operating system, which allows you to modify and customize your device. If you have this great smartphone and giving some lag or has any issue then installing stock firmware on M-Horse A7 is the way to fix most of your phone problems officially. There are many advantages of installing official stock ROM for M-Horse A7. By following given guide you can easily and quickly install official stock ROM for M-Horse A7.
You can install the official stock ROM for M-Horse A7 by using the tool which is known as the SP Flash tool. This is a tool which used to install any official stock ROM on MediaTek devices. Keep in mind take the proper backup of all your entire data before proceeding, because while installing stock ROM your entire data will be wiped clean. If you are interested in installing official stock ROM for M-Horse A7 smartphone then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download SPFlashtool on the PC & then Extract. |Download
M-Horse A7 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Stock ROM On M-Horse A7:
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section. Then transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
How to Install MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool
Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM. That’s all, Now your M-Horse A7 smartphone running on Stock Firmware. If you have any query or issue, please contact us via comment area
Leave a Comment