TWRP is a custom recovery and by flashing it, you will be able to install zip files of third parties. If you willing to flash TWRP recovery on Galaxy Tab S2. Then follow this tutorial completely and step by step, don’t skip any step.
DISCLAIMER: we advised this guide only to flash TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710 on Android 5.1.1. Don’t flash on any other variant. We www.guidebeats.com will not to be held responsible for any mishap, try it at your own risk.
- Backup all your important data on your device before processing.
- Charging status of your device battery should be more than 70%.
- Install Samsung USB driver on your windows PC. [Click here].
- USB Debugging Mode on the Galaxy TAB S2. Navigate to [Settings > Developer options].
- The guide will void the warranty of your TAB S2.
Download the TWRP Recovery file for TAB S2 SM-T710 from this link. [Click here].
Download the Odin flashing tool on your PC. [Download Link].
Steps to Flash TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710 on Android 5.1.1
- Download and move TWRP and Odin file on the desktop of your PC.
- Extract Odin zip folder. Then open that extracted folder. Next double-click on the executable file to run Odin.
- Turn Off Tab S2 and boot into the downloading mode. By [Press and hold Volume Down+ Home+ Power buttons together until you seen warning screen].
- Once your device is in downloading mode. connect it with PC via USB cable.
- Odin tool detects the device. “ID: COM” box turns blue and “added” message appears on the box below it.
- After proper connectivity click “AP” button on the Odin window. Then browse and load the “TWRP .md5” recovery file. Be sure that “re-partition” box is unchecked.
- Then click “Start” button and wait for flashing process.
- Once flashing gets finished, you will see “PASS” message and the device will reboot automatically.
That’s how to flash TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710 on Android 5.1.1.
You might be also interested on. – [How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 and SM-710 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop]