Download Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM: Xiaomi has made a name for itself in the market, by producing budget devices, with great specification. Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi is responsible for the budget line-up. Redmi has been really successful in the past few years in selling its budget devices like for the Redmi Note 7 Xiaomi shipped around 10 million units across the world. Xiaomi has captured the budget smartphone market really well.
Xiaomi devices are very popular when it comes to custom ROM development. A wide variety of custom ROMs ranging from Pixel Experience, Resurrection Remix, AOSP Extended, MokeeOS and more are are available for Xiaomi devices. Back in September 2018, Redmi launched the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite with a Snapdragon 660 processor, 4/6 GB RAM, 64/128 GB Storage, 3350 mAh battery with 18W fast charging. Out of the Box, the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite comes with Android 8.1(Oreo) and is upgradable to MIUI 11 based on Android 10. Download Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM.
While most Mi users out there are not a huge fan of MIUI and prefer to install custom ROMs but some people just stick with MIUI. So recently, Xiaomi started to rolling out MIUI 184.108.40.206 stable version (Version Number: v220.127.116.11.QDTMIXM) for the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. This update brings a stable version of MIUI with the latest June 2020 security patch. Along with the security patch, the update brings a lot of bug fixes and minor tweaks. Download Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM
Download Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM
The update file size is around 1.9 GB for the recovery ROM. If your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite is running on the Global ROM then you’ll get the OTA update on your device to update to MIUI 126.96.36.199 stable version. If you don’t see an update notification in your notification bar you can check for the update manually by going into, Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update, but remember this update is for the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite already running Android 10.
But if for some reason you didn’t get the OTA update for MIUI 188.8.131.52 stable version for your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite All you have to do is follow the steps below to Flash/install the latest stable MIUI ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, but before proceeding any further here are some prerequisites you should keep in mind:
- Download the correct Firmware file for your device.
- Your device should have stock recovery and unlocked bootloader.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 70-80%.
- Download the Official Mi Flash Tool.
- Backup all the data on your device before starting the process.
- Have ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC.
How to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
Now that you are done with all the prerequisites, it’s time to install the MIUI 220.127.116.11 stable version on your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. You can also follow this guide if your device is bricked or stuck in a boot loop. Here is a way you can install the latest stock OTA update of MIUI 18.104.22.168 on your Mi 8 Lite:
- Download the MIUI 22.214.171.124 stable version for your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.
- Now boot your device in fastboot mode by turning off your device completely and then press the volume down key and Power button, simultaneously.
- Once you see the Mi Bunny it means you are in the fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded ROM file and copy the path of the extracted folder.
- Install the official Mi Flash tool which you downloaded earlier.
- Open the Mi flash tool application.
- Now paste the copied path form the ROM folder and hit Refresh.
- Mi flash tool will recognize your device.
- Then click on Flash and it will start to flash the ROM on your device.
- Your flash process will start, now wait for the process to get complete and the result will show a success.
- Now your device will automatically boot into the new version on MIUI.
Conclusion (Download Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM)
After following the above steps you’ll successfully be able to install the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 stable version on your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite and you’ll have a more secure device with June 2020 security patch and some bugs will also be fixed in this update. Before following these steps, manually check for the OTA updates on your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. Visit our blog daily to know more about tech.