Hi friends, today we have a good new News for M-Horse F11 users, Now you can download and install the Official Stock firmware on M-Horse F11 smartphone. If you are searching stock Firmware for M-Horse F11 So you are in right place. Here we will complete guide you how to Install Official Stock Firmware Flash File on M-Horse F11 via SP Flash Tool.
M-Horse F11 is the Mid-range smartphone and many people using nowadays, the phone comes 1GB RAM and Runnin on android 7.xx OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek Processor. the M-Horse F11 phone is a dual-SIM (GSM) that accepts Nano-SIMs and Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G LTE.
Sometimes when we are installing the Firmware so we follow the wrong sequence and we bricked our device, So if you are loving to his smartphone then you need to follow the proper guidelines. GuideBeats is the only website which provides step by step guide for users. So just follow the steps below to flash the Stock Firmware on M-Horse F11.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download SPFlashtool on the PC & then Extract. |Download
Download M-Horse F11 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM For M-Horse F11
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On M-Horse F11 Smartphone
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on button below and follow the flasing guidelines.
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”How to Install MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool” style=”squared” url=”https://www.guidebeats.com/2016/01/guide-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-devices/” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
- Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
That’s all, Now your M-Horse F11 smartphone running on Stock Firmware. If you have any query or issue, please contact us via comment area!