If you are the owner of Digma VOX A10 3G smartphone and want to install stock ROM on Digma VOX A10 3G then you are at right place. By following given below simple step by step guide you can easily and quickly install stock ROM on Digma VOX A10 3G. The Digma VOX A10 3G phone is powered by spreadtrum sc7731g 1.3MHz 4-core. The smartphone comes with 4.2 “768×1280 IPS display along with 512 MB of ROM and 4 GB of internal storage which can be extended with the memory card up to 64 GB. The phone comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Also, it has 5 Megapixel of front camera and 1.3 on the rear. The Digma VOX A10 3Gis a Dual sim Smartphone that accepts 2 Regular SIM card.
If you feel that your Digma VOX A10 3G device has lags or any issue. Then you should be download and install stock ROM on Digma VOX A10 3G and save from situation. The good thing in install stock firmware that you don’t void a warranty of your smartphone. As we all know that Android always opens the door to flash kernel or APK modding, custom ROM and so on. Keep in mind that first, you can root your device, after rooting you can be achieved these feats. Today, in this article we will teach you on how you can download and install stock ROM on Digma VOX A10 3G. There are many advantages of installing stock firmware like Fix the boot loop problem, solve software problems, Unbrick your Digma VOX A10 3G, Upgrade and Downgrade Digma VOX A10 3G and much more.
You can install stock ROM Digma VOX A10 3G with the help of SpreadTrum Flash Tool. The SPD tool is officially developed by Spreadtrum Inc, which is used to install stock firmware on all Spreadtrum Supported smartphone. If you are interested in install stock ROM on Digma VOX A10 3G then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Things to know before Installing a stock ROM
- Your device’s battery must be above fifty percent to avoid any unwanted shutdown
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocks in the developer’s options.
- Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Flash Tool for windows or for MAC or Linux
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device.
Step To Install Stock ROM On Digma VOX A10 3G:
- First of all, Open the Extracted Factory Download/UpgradeDownload Folder.
- In the folder, you will find 4 files.
- Extract the UPGrade Download orFactory Download to start flashing the ROM.
- So now, Extract the Zip file UPGrade Download and Open the file .exe named UPGrade Download.
- Now Tap on the load packet option (Check Screenshot) to load the firmware. So browse the file with extension .pac from the ROM File you downloaded.
- After loading .pac, Connect your phone smartphone to PC/Laptop and Click the start button to start upgrading.
- Wait until the process completes.
- During the flashing, your phone will restart automatically.
Done! you have successfully install Stock ROM on Digma VOX A10 3G. If you have any issue or query feel free to contact us.