Today in this article we come with a detailed guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on OnePlus 6T. The OnePlus 6t is one of the best and high specs smartphone from OnePlus. The device is currently running on Android 9.0 Pie OS. If you are the fan of custom ROM and wish to install the best custom ROM on your device, then MIUI ROM is the best custom ROM. Here in this blog, we are going to share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install the MIUI 10 on OnePlus 6T custom ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The MIUI ROM is one of the best custom ROM in the Android community. All thanks to the senior XDA member, ProtoDeVNan0
The official stock firmware is good but custom ROM gives you some more customizations and some aftermarket features. In order to install MIUI 10 on OnePlus 6T, your device must have an unlocked bootloader and should already install the latest TWRP custom recovery on your device. Keep in mind this is just a custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers. We are highly recommended to take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you wish to download and install MIUI 10 on OnePlus 6T, then follow the given instructions carefully.
Guidebeats.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while following this guide. We are not guaranteeing anything.
- Keep your phone charged (60-70%) before installing MIUI 10 ROM On
- This guide is only for Redmi note 4, don’t try this on any other smartphone
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocks in the developer’s options.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked.
- You must have TWRP installed on your device- Guide Here For TWRP
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed.
Download The ROM For OnePlus 6T
Install MIUI 10 On OnePlus 6T Custom ROM:
Note: Make sure your OnePlus device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Before Installing the ROM)
- Once you completed all requirements then download the ROM file from the above link.
- Now transfer the files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.