Now you can Download and Install MIUI 10.2.3.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi 8. The latest Android Pie based MIUI 10.2.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 8 starts rolling out via OTA. The update comes with many amazing features and performance and also fixes many bugs. If you have Mi 8 Smartphone so this is the great update for you because it will also update your security patch and you feel more secure.
Download MIUI 10.2.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 8
- MIUI 10.2.3.0 OTA for Mi 8 – Download (MIUI 10.2.2.0 to MIUI 10.2.3.0)
- MIUI 10.2.3.0 Recovery ROM for Mi 8 – Download
- MIUI 10.2.3.0 Fastboot ROM for Mi 8 – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.2.3.0 Global Stable (Recovery) on Xiaomi Mi 8:
1) First of all, make sure your Xiaomi device running on the latest MIUI 9 Version
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu “‘…” at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Install MIUI MIUI 10.2.3.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot) on Xiaomi Phone (Mi 8)
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For Fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.