Motorola recently released the latest June 2019 security patch for Moto G7 Play and E5 Play and May 2019 security for Moto E5 Plus in the USA. Motorola has rolled out the new software update for his latest smartphone. This is a security patch update, which fixes bugs, enhanced performance and much more. Also, the update comes with stability, some new features and much more. Here in this blog, we share the simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install June 2019 security patch for Moto G7 Play and E5 Play and May 2019 security for Moto E5 Plus.
Motorola started rolling out the latest security patch via OTA (Over-the-air) and currently available in the USA. The most recent update takes some time to reach all over the world. So if you are excited and can’t wait for more for this OTA update, then you first check manually by going to phone settings, then system update, now Tap on update and click on download. If you still not found any new update, then you can install the June 2019 security patch manually by following our given below detailed guide.
The latest update is a stable build and brings many improvements, increase battery life, fix bugs and much more. We are strongly recommended to keep updated your Android devices to the latest official stock firmware. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable data of your phone before proceeding. If you wish to download and install June 2019 security patch for Moto G7 Play and E5 Play and May 2019 security for Moto E5 Plus, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
- Backup of the important data
- Also, Sufficient battery charging level should be available on Moto G7 Play, E5 Play, and Moto E5 Plus, before proceeding the guide.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options.
- Also, Install USB driver of Motorola at the PC for smoother connectivity. Moto G7 Play, E5 Play and Moto E5 Plus USB Drivers Here
Download Moto G7 Play, E5 Play, and Moto E5 Plus Security Patch
Steps to Install June 2019 Security Patch For Moto G7 Play And E5 Play And May 2019 for Moto E5 Plus:
- Download OTA Update zip package for Moto G7 Play, E5 Play and Moto E5 Plus from the link above on the PC.
- Now connect Moto G7 Play, E5 Play and Moto E5 Plus to PC via USB cable and move the update zip package to the internal memory of the device.
- Then follow this concise guide → [Install OTA Zip via Stock Recovery on the device] to install the OTA updates in your device manually.