Here are the Instructions to downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 etc. The official update of Nougat for Huawei P9 was released a few days back. However, the update was beta and users who have updated can also now rollback from Nougat to official stable Marshmallow. We share the link to download the transition firmware and the easy guide to flash it. After flashing the rollback firmware, you can flash any stable build of appropriate Marshmallow. follow the whole guide to downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.0 [Europe], so don’t miss any step.
Note: The guide here is intended only to downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.0 [Europe]. So, don’t apply on any other device. Also, proceed completely at your own risk.
- Device Name: Huawei P9
- Model Number: EVA-L09
- Rollback: From Android 0 Nougat → Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: From 5.0 → 4.1 etc.
- Rollback Build: B300/ EVA-L09C900B300
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Rollback / Transition firmware
- Release Date: 10-11-2016
Download Rollback firmware for Huawei P9 Europe. |Official Link |Size: 87.47MB
File Name: [HUAWEI_P9 _Rollback_Package_EVA-L09_EMUI5.0+Android 7.0 rollback to EMUI4.1+Android 6.0_C900B300.rar].
- It’s advisable to take a complete backup of all the existing contents on P9 internal or external storage, before proceedings.
- Also, check and make sure that the battery of P9 is sufficiently charged.
- Install USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite at the PC. | Download Link
- Also, the update is compatible for P9 based on C432 firmware only.
Steps to Downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.0
- Download and extract the rollback firmware B300 from the link above on the PC.
- Find and copy the dload folder on extracted contents to root directory of micro SD card.
- After copying gets finished, unplug and power off P9 safely.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Volume up + Power buttons all at once for a few seconds.
- The installation of rollback firmware initiates and then the device reboots
- Finally, Now Huawei P9 is on B300 transition build, then follow → Install Marshmallow B180 firmware on Huawei P9.
So that’s how to Downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.0 [Europe]. If you have any query, then contact us via comments.