Transition package B500 for Huawei Mate 7 provided by the company. The users who want to downgrade Huawei Mate 7 MT7-L09 to Lollipop 5.1 EMUI 3.1 from Marshmallow EMUI 4.0 can use it. This official transition build B500 will downgrade Huawei Mate 7 MT7-L09 to Lollipop. If you facing bugs and want to get ride then this is the only solution for you. Check your device model, download this transition package and then flash it via following the step by step guide here.
DISCLAIMER: Downgrade Huawei Mate 7 MT7-L09 to Lollipop 5.1 from Marshmallow, for European variants only. This guide is not usable for any other model. Take proper care and flash it your own risk only.
Rollback Package Info:
- Device- Model: Huawei Ascend Mate 7- MT7-L09- Jazz-L09.
- Firmware: EMUI 3.1 – Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- Build: B500- [MT7-L09C900B500].
- Region: Europe.
- Status- Type: Official (Transition Firmware).
- Remember to backup your required data on Mate 7 first.
- Charge Mate 7 battery sufficiently before flashing process.
- Install USB driver or Hi-Suite for Huawei at the PC. [Download Page].
Download Transition Package for Mate 7: |Official Link| – |Size: 261.76 MB|.
File: [Mate7 (MT7-L09)_ rollback transition package _From Android 6.0 to Android 5.1.zip].
Steps to Downgrade Huawei Mate 7 MT7-L09 to Lollipop 5.1
- Download B500 transition package from the link.
- Extract B500 downloaded zip file and find dload folder there.
- Connect Mate 7 to your PC and copy the dload to primary level directory of micro-SD.
- Unplug and power off Mate 7. Reboot with press and hold Vol+,Vol-, and Power buttons all at once.
- Flashing gets start, wait for normal boot.
- Check at device settings>> about phone the transition version B500.
- Then you can flash the latest Lollipop firmware [B331 here], at your device.
That’s how to Downgrade Huawei Mate 7 MT7-L09 to Lollipop 5.1.