If you are used the KingRoot one-click Android root application and you root your device with KingRoot. Now you are searching for a guide on how to remove KingUser application then you are at right place. Here in this article, we have the simple and easy step by step guide on how to remove KingUser application. There are many advantages of uninstalling the KingUser application, but the main advantage is your root Android device is unrooted. Also, it will help you to get back the warranty of your device. The KingRoot is the Android application which allows you to root your device with one click without using the computer.
By following our given below detailed guide you can quickly remove KingUser application without any risk. Now a day’s rooting the phone is not a big deal and there are many different methods for rooting an android device. Mostly advanced users have used the app for rooting their device such as “Kingroot and Framaroot
Keep in mind once you can remove KingUser-application then it will remove root access from your device. So after that, you use your Android device which required root permissions. If you are interested in remove KingUser application then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Steps To Remove KingUser Application:
- First of all, you have to uninstall Kingroot application present in your Android device.
- After uninstalling the application open the Kinguser application.
- Once you have opened the Kinguser application open the Settings of the app.
- After opening the Settings of the app you will see many options there. Tap on Root Authorization setting button and a new menu will appear.
- Now you have to tap on remove Root permission. Tap on the Clear button which will start the unrooting process on your Android device.
- It will take around two to three minutes to complete the unrooting process and once it is completed Kinguser will be automatically removed from your computer.
- If you still see Kinguser app in the app drawer reboot your device and try uninstalling Kinguser app just like any other Android app.
Done! You have successfully remove and uninstall the KingUser application.