How to Download and install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Resurrection Remix releases the Android 9.0 Pie OS for ZTE Blade A4 smartphone via official build of custom ROM. Now those users who want to install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. Here is in this article we have some great news for you now you can download and install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 custom ROM. So by installing this latest custom firmware you can now enjoy and get the experience of latest Android 9.0 Pie OS on your own device. Given below we share a simple step by step guide on how to Download and install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The Resurrection Remix is one of the most popular customs ROM in the Android device market all over the world. Resurrection Remix ROM UI is no different from stock Android and it is based on AOSP source code. The Resurrection Remix custom firmware comes with some amazing features and awesome combination of performance, customization and battery life. Full credit goes to the XDA Recognized Developer mracar for build and shares this amazing custom firmware. By following the given below detailed guide you can easily install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 and enjoy all the official features of Android 9.0 Pie. The Resurrection Remix custom firmware comes with Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support and so on.
Keep in mind your device should be Unlocked bootloader and must already install latest TWRP custom recovery. Before proceeding doesn’t forget to take the full backup of your phone entire data. If you are interested in installing Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 based on Android 9.0 Pie then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 Android 9.0 ROM :
- This will work only on ZTE Blade A4 . So don’t try this on any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%. This will save you from shutdown during the process.
- Download theUSB Drivers for ZTE.
- You will lose the CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- Download all the Zip files and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 Android 9.0 Pie ROM:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE
Blade A4 .
- Then install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Blade A4.
- Then boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Now you can install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Blade A4 .
- Then boot into TWRP Recovery.
That’s all. Hope that you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on ZTE Blade A4 and you will enjoy the all latest features, If you have any query feel free to contact us.